Dcing vs spirit

Dcs vs spirit has risen up a lot? Or is it just me?

Comments

  • Yes. DC ban is now off so I get at least one DC every Spirit game. I dont really blame either. 4 solos vs Stridor Spirit is not fun.

  • I DC'd against spirit a couple times last week due to lag. She'd start phasing and my game would freeze ๐Ÿ˜’

    So, as believable as it is that people would DC against her while the penalty is off it might not always be intentional

  • DC penalty is off & Spirit is one of the most unbalanced killers in the game, especially when using Stridor & Mother daughter ring

  • @Customapple0 said:

    DC penalty is off & Spirit is one of the most unbalanced killers in the game, especially when using Stridor & Mother daughter ring

    Why the heck did they disabled the dc penalty?

  • @Customapple0 said:

    DC penalty is off & Spirit is one of the most unbalanced killers in the game, especially when using Stridor & Mother daughter ring

    Ironically enough I ran into a spirit using mdr, ruin undying strider and bbq who only got a one kill

  • @JoByDaylight said:

    Yes. DC ban is now off so I get at least one DC every Spirit game. I dont really blame either. 4 solos vs Stridor Spirit is not fun.

    Too bad 4 solos is way more rare than any form of SWF.

  • because people are constantly crashing in this update