Do Something Right. This Event Is A Mess
This event is a mess. Are we surprised? Of course not.
Sync errors, bloodpoint issues and crown bugs.
Please release a chapter or a event which is actually FINE and doesnt contain critical bugs.
Please do a pretty good job once.
I beg you at this point....
I just wanna say Im fine with this event/chapter. Just ONCE
Comments
didn’t get my crown after escaping with it and game crashes on Ps5 after every round. I’m speechless.
ik this is horrible
What are the conditions for getting the killer crown?
Grabbed mine and got a 3k so just need to know.
Ob btw Enjoy the event!
some pople dont get their crown after escaping
Yes but I'm asking about killer. I believed you just had to grab the crown but maybe I also needed a 4k.
Enjoy the event..
You crashed on PS5? Thats the first ive ever heard of that. Something spicy is going on!
I think there is a problem about survivor crowns idk about killer. If you just get the crown as killer i think this is enough. so u dont need a 4k
Game is not crashing. What I mean is that I’m getting kicked out of the game after every match.
What a legendary, fun and interactive event right?
Prob the same as last year. Survivors need to escape with crown and killers just need to find out.
Well it didn't work twice now so it's also bugged 👍
Enjoy The Event 😭😭
:( I dont think i will enjoy it
i cant even get into a match or advance in the blood web without crashing its ridiculous :/.... they give you 500000 blood points at the first time you log in for the event i havent spent that much and now i log back in after crashing like 6 times and all but 74000 of my blood points are gone :/ i have been trying since 10AM Eastern time zone to log in and play just 1 match JUST ONE! still hasnt happened i just wanna play T.T
Survivors have to win to get crowns, they aren't doing gens to search for crowns, and then we don't even get them when we do escape with them. Eight errors and counting on my PS4. Constant freezing and dropping frames, and crashing in game. At least the DC penalty is off. This is an absolute joke, and an insult to the entire player base.