Update for performance/optmization
Do you have plans to launch an update focused solely on performance and optimization?
Do you have plans to launch an update focused solely on performance and optimization?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not plans? rsrs
They do, mostly for console but should help with pc as well. Their aiming for december to release it
I talk an about big update only focus are performance and optimization for console to make FPS work better!
Maybe 5 or 10GB from update rsrs
I still waiting optimization in consoles
No optimization anymore my dude.
Somehow, I think we'll have to wait.
I'm still waiting for DS and Hatch changes, since like, earlier this year.
AND FREDDY! Let's not forget Freddy.
that's really need to be happened , i'm still getting fps drop for skill checks when doctor is the killer and skill check shows up shaky and booom , i got fps drops too xD
nothing new about optmization in consoles?
"It's an ongoing process" is the official response.
dumm. i can't see this process! kkk
still waiting...
You'll be waiting for a looong time, dude.
They're trying to get DbD unto Switch at the moment instead.
More smarter add support other console than fix drop FPS and bugs! (y)
That doesn't generate revenue.
sh*t rsrs
Thats the diplomatic answer for no
New buggy bugs chapter . No optimizations and no a lot bugs fixed. Add more bugs in the game! :-/
Guess I got my DS wish, though, I'm not sure if it was what I wanted. Oh well, free bbq tokens at least.