Allow console players to lower the graphic quality

Please. At this point I think no one cares how the game looks graphically.


Let us set ultra-low quality so we can at least play the game.


This hotfix patch has made the frame drops even worse than the RE chapter released 2 weeks ago. What an event full of surprises.

Comments

  • Given the nature of the current stutter issues I don't think it will make a difference, I think the issue is actually related to the hard drive in the consoles and something related to how it's accessing the data, hence why next gen consoles with ssd's aren't suffering as badly.

  • That sounds like some sort of....optimization? I'm sorry, we don't do that in here.

  • I have no issues with the graphics on my PS5.

    As for frame rates i have not seen any difference on the PS5..but the PS4 is terrible playing DBD on.

  • I agree, as while I understand console games will never have the kind of customization available on PC something as simple as a "Quality" and "Performance" mode should be a choice given to the player in as many games as possible.

    I remember being kinda blown away when I saw the PS4 TLOU remaster offer High quality 30fps AND lower quality 60fps options or something like that. That's absolutely perfect.

  • I rarely see consoles allow you to lower the quality in general.


    this is why steam is better