Dead Hard Rework
You can take a beating. In order to activate Dead Hard you must have been in a chase for 10 seconds.
- Press the Active Ability button while running to dash forward.
- Avoid any damage during the Dead Hard action
- You sprint at a sudden burst at 100%/100%/135% speed.
Dead Hard causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 80/60/50 seconds.
"We were walkin' through t'ginnel one night when a beer bottle flew past me, then another, and another. I thought to myself "Gonna 'ave some fun 'ere lads, let's get stuck in!". It were a right dust up, I swear down!" — David KingYou can take a beating.
Comments
Wait, so is this Sprint Boost on demand or Dead Hard + Sprint boost at once? I am confused.
Either way I don't like it and it sounds OP as hell lol.
ab
LQB
It isn't. Dead Hard sprints at 150% speed however this one is decreased. And I made the exhaustion higher. This is not as OP as it would be.