5th year cake
Someone just brought a 5th year cake to my match. I've been leveling and I'm not getting any anniversary stuff.
So, how'd they get one?
Someone just brought a 5th year cake to my match. I've been leveling and I'm not getting any anniversary stuff.
So, how'd they get one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure it wasnt the 4th or 3rd?
Yes, I'm sure.
✨Hackers✨
Pic or it isn't true.
but the 5th year cake is not out yet
You have screenshot?
It is true:
The Dwight that brought it also brought a key and led the killer to us then the killer let him escape.
oh
So, nobody else has gotten one? I guess 'hacker' was probably the right response.
Anyone know, what time does the festival start tomorrow?
11 AM eastern
Yup, that there's a big ol' hacker.
They do that sometimes, I found a Wraith that was giving themselves infinite All-Seeing and Midwich offerrings. That seemed to be it, the extent of their hacking was infinite consumables. It happens.
Oi, what time is the event for those of us in Australia sydney
1 in the morning
I had a Kate bring one in about 2 weeks ago but she could also run like lightning so hackers