Pixelated graphics; a minor issue, but worth work on in the future...

Idk about other players, but I still get pixelated graphics. I think there are much more important things for BHVR to work on, but I just wanted to make them aware of this for future graphical updates. There shouldn't be pixelated anything in this game. It's a little off-putting. But like I said, I can wait on this, in favor of other things being worked on first.

20210628193701_1.jpg

The blood edges are pixelated. most easily noticeable in top left corner.

Comments

  • Are you on gamepass? When I get blinded that effect is pixilated as well. It's weird.

  • If you guys play on Haddonfield look to the red and blue lights of the Police car and you will see the lights pixilated xD

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Are you on gamepass? When I get blinded that effect is pixilated as well. It's weird.

    No I'm on PC, playing through Steam.