So Nothing Fixed Again?

Second bug fix patch after RE Chapter.


Console problems are still here. Hindered statu bug is still here. New map is still disabled. Only minor bugs are fixing.


Pretty good job so far.

Comments

  • Another disappointing patch. Im not surprised at this point

  • where we goignt o be able to play on the dam new map I mean really now.

  • Hey, a Survivor who's standing still now gets slowed by Clown's bottles, so there's something. A running one still doesn't need to care, but we're making progress.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    where we goignt o be able to play on the dam new map I mean really now.

    I am really wondering has BHVR test team? Noone tested this map before release? PTB is only for pc, so for consoles someone had to test but seem like they did not.

  • At least we're getting SOME fixes... They usually ignore bugs/complaints and only do minor fixes at the mid-chapter patch. This is already 1.5months early >.<

  • The tiny file size really did suggest there would be no meaningful bug fixes. The notes said they had fixed things that they didn't actually fix. I'm starting to think this was just a stackable event cake fix.

    Having said that I'll be getting my calculator out the first time I use a cake!

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    The tiny file size really did suggest there would be no meaningful bug fixes. The notes said they had fixed things that they didn't actually fix. I'm starting to think this was just a stackable event cake fix.

    Having said that I'll be getting my calculator out the first time I use a cake!

    well that's pretty freakin dumb then because the update is almost 12gb on console, nice to know I'm downloading nothing of value.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2319078#Comment_2319078

    well that's pretty freakin dumb then because the update is almost 12gb on console, nice to know I'm downloading nothing of value.

    12GB? I guess you have a different console then. It downloaded so quick I never even saw the size but it was tiny on both PS5 and Steam.

  • well it’s a good thing escape from tarkov is wiping this week.

  • The update is out? nothing has changed in my game.

  • @Anniehere said:

    The update is out? nothing has changed in my game.

    Exactly.

  • Don't waste any money in this game for the next months. Maybe they will change something

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2319040#Comment_2319040

    I am really wondering has BHVR test team? Noone tested this map before release? PTB is only for pc, so for consoles someone had to test but seem like they did not.

    I don't think so either.

  • Miserable failure of a chapter honestly.

  • they didn't even fix clown

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    where we goignt o be able to play on the dam new map I mean really now.

    It would probably blow up my PS4.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2319096#Comment_2319096

    12GB? I guess you have a different console then. It downloaded so quick I never even saw the size but it was tiny on both PS5 and Steam.

    Xbox does downloads a bit different. Instead of just downloading the changed files It re-downloads everything those files are attached to. It takes longer but it ensures that the download can never corrupt the file, meaning its virtually impossible for the game to corrupt and have to re-download the whole thing.

  • I do appreciate the fixes they added, since some of them were bothering me like the missing UI when spectating and getting disconnected when trying to join a friend's lobby. But I'd like it if my Ashy Slashy puppet that I spent money on months ago actually worked. And at this rate, we'll be lucky if we get to play the RPD map a month into the chapter.

  • @Clowning said:

    Hey, a Survivor who's standing still now gets slowed by Clown's bottles, so there's something. A running one still doesn't need to care, but we're making progress.

    I think I picked the right time to take a break from playing killer since I main clown

  • @Apollos said:

    I do appreciate the fixes they added, since some of them were bothering me like the missing UI when spectating and getting disconnected when trying to join a friend's lobby. But I'd like it if my Ashy Slashy puppet that I spent money on months ago actually worked. And at this rate, we'll be lucky if we get to play the RPD map a month into the chapter.

    At this rate, the RPD will probably just be the NEXT chapter's map.

    "You'll be getting two new maps this year, but surprise! They're both the RPD!"

  • if anything it made it worse my friend who had a pro is now having the problems i had on my ps4. before it was mostly okay.