New Bugfix Update this week?
I only want to know if a new Bugfix update comes this week for the map and the Fps Drops.
Tagged:
Mod
I only want to know if a new Bugfix update comes this week for the map and the Fps Drops.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was hoping it will drop today...
Yeah, i hope so aswell.
Also, there seem to be some more latency issues aswell (at least more than the usual ones like can't grab anymore), i really hope they also adress that.
Yeah, it dropped.
Be disappointed. Because it's even worse than last week. Wait another week to see if it'll be fixed or not. What a joke. I'm off this bum game.
This bugfix was awful. lmao
One bugfix actually straight nerfed Nemesis.
I didn't know Nemesis could do that?? Oh wait yeah I did for a second I thought he could tentacle strike through a wall. I'm such a dingus.
This isn't a nerf, it's hitting through windows that are not meant to be hit through - the boarded up windows etc. It's not regular windows that you can vault through.
ohhh I see
Thank god, i was about to be upset 😅
Unplayable
It should be rewritten then. Its worded weird, especially with how "Windows" are used in relation to the game. 🤷