WGLF Needs Little Buff
Most killer using BBQ because winning token is not hard. Just hook everyone once and you will be okey.
But with WGLF is hard to win tokens. You need hook save or you need to take protection hits. There is 4 survivors and you are in competition with them for saves.
I think all survivor objectives have to give token: Finishing gen, hook save, cleansing totem, protection hit etc.
What are you thinking about this?
Comments
Im okay with finishing gen but not for cleansing totem
I just think healing survivors should count towards it's token growth.
That's literally what the perk does, I don't understand why it doesn't give tokens.
Since wglf focuses on altruism I think healing someone else, picking up a slug, and mending someone else should additionally award tokens as that would fit the theme of the perk
Yeah, this is also true.
I really hate Bloodweb and BP system of this game. So i will be happy if they buff this BP bonus perk. Like BBQ, people will use only for more points.
Make it so that for every gen completed while youre alive you get a taken. Each token gives 20% bonus. That way survivors can play normally and don't have to compete for tokens.
I have to disagree. That would be like a killer getting a BBQ token just for getting into a chase.
5 tokens but you can take with more ways (generators, totems, heals, hook saves). Seem fair my friend.
Yeah, exactly.
Killer can get 4 token easyly because killer is one player. So if killer will not play so bad, they can get 4 tokens.
But survivors are 4 players and they have to fight for tokens. Because only hook saves & protection hits gives token. All survivor objectives have to give token and then survivors can win more points too. For me this will make this perk fair and more useful.
I am killer main but i love talk about all game problem as veteran player. Because i wanna better experience for everyone. So i never understand who wanna make survivor experience worst or killer experience worst. Just fight for both role problems. Devs have to fix all of this, we are customers.
I think they were being sarcastic, chief. Good idea though. Anything to bring Survivor BP gain closer to that of Killer.
I had this idea of designating some perks as 'Goal' perks, similar to how some perks are designated as 'Hex' perks.
Goal: We're Gonna Live Forever
You gain a 100% healing speed bonus when healing a downed survivor.
Gain a token for the following altruistic actions:
Every token grants 25% increased BP gained for the match. Does not stack with other Goal perks.
Goal: Small Game
You gain an auditory notification when looking in the direction of a nearby totem. (No longer gains tokens based on totems cleansed on the map since the totem counter should be a baseline feature anyway!)
Gain a token for the following boldness actions:
Every token grants 25% increased BP gained for the match. Does not stack with other Goal perks.
Goal: Technician
The noises made by your repairs are reduced, and failing a skill check makes no noise, but incurs an additional 3% regression penalty. The first chest you open is guaranteed to contain a Mechanic's Toolbox.
Gain a token for the following objective actions:
Every token grants 25% increased BP gained for the match. Does not stack with other Goal perks.
I'd also do one for survival points, but nothing actually gives survival points which is why Survivors always average so much worse in BP gains than killers.
1+
Altruism in general have to be more rewarding.
They never sees topics like this for that :) Because they can not say "4K simulator" anymore if they do.