You can't push them out to leave match when maybe there are people on the hook, etc..
That's the only downside that I can think. But you can protect the hook as an alternative and if the person doesn't leave and comes back in is another possible kill for you.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah had a team of ... people with names written in cyrilic (just in case naming the nationality counts as "naming and shaming" <_<) use this , BNP's, a key and the bug where you can't pick up someone off basement stairs intentionally against me like a week ago. Need i say they all escaped?....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had that earlier when I was playing the blight was confused
It is always the meg isn't it?
Jokes aside. That is a known bug atm I think. Once again I didn't encountered it since I play survivor.
damn.. seems a little game breaking.
How is it game breaking? The worst that happens is you have to wait out the end game timer till they leave.
You can't push them out to leave match when maybe there are people on the hook, etc..
That's the only downside that I can think. But you can protect the hook as an alternative and if the person doesn't leave and comes back in is another possible kill for you.
"Etc" doesn't tell me anything.
You can go and upvote the bug in the bug section, survivors won't, they think it's fine to have their tbagging safe space.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260881/invulnerable-survivor-as-he-walks-into-the-edge-of-the-kingdom-at-the-exit-gate#latest
https://youtu.be/8-5nwWZDXZYYeeeeeeeeeeeeah had a team of ... people with names written in cyrilic (just in case naming the nationality counts as "naming and shaming" <_<) use this , BNP's, a key and the bug where you can't pick up someone off basement stairs intentionally against me like a week ago. Need i say they all escaped?....
There is a bug report in on this already, please upvote and add any pertinent information to the report. Thank you.