There’s something a little bit smug about Bound Envelope.

“Bonus points for you, bonus points for you, bonus points for you, but nothing for Gretchen Wieners!”

Comments

  • It does kind of sadden me that I get nothing as a killer :,(

    Why won't the survivors include me?!?!? What did I ever do to them?!?!?!

  • Why should survivors just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under their big feet? Killers are just as cute as survivors, right? Killers are just as smart as survivors, people totally like killers just as much as they like survivors, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what DbD is about! We should totally just MORI SURVIVORS!

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Why should survivors just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under their big feet? Killers are just as cute as survivors, right? Killers are just as smart as survivors, people totally like killers just as much as they like survivors, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what DbD is about! We should totally just MORI SURVIVORS!

    😍😍😍

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    And people wonder why killers tunnel.

    Oh my god, mightybear7, you can't just ask people why they tunnel!

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317422#Comment_2317422

    Oh my god, mightybear7, you can't just ask people why they tunnel!

    And the quotes keep coming 🤣🤣🤣

  • God! I am so sorry TheClownIsKing. Really, I don't know why I did this. I guess it's probably because I've got a big *lesbian* crush on you! Suck on *that*! AY-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI!

    Side Note: Amazing movie and should be mandatory in all schools.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317429#Comment_2317429

    God! I am so sorry TheClownIsKing. Really, I don't know why I did this. I guess it's probably because I've got a big *lesbian* crush on you! Suck on *that*! AY-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI!

    Side Note: Amazing movie and should be mandatory in all schools.

    One of my all time favourite classics.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317429#Comment_2317429

    God! I am so sorry TheClownIsKing. Really, I don't know why I did this. I guess it's probably because I've got a big *lesbian* crush on you! Suck on *that*! AY-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI!

    Side Note: Amazing movie and should be mandatory in all schools.

    I've only ever seen the musical, though of course I know the iconic "Get in loser, we're going shopping" I feel like I can't join in without both of us confusing each other

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317422#Comment_2317422

    Oh my god, mightybear7, you can't just ask people why they tunnel!

    Of course you can ask people why they tunnel, here's a demonstration for you now read closely if you want to repeat what is stated below

    "why tunnel"

    that remarkable statement leads to such elegance in return such as

    why does spiked Arnold palmer taste so bad

    deep vein thrombosis

    what are you complaining about without me you wouldn't have a match in the first place

    because I only have 700 of this addon left and I want to cherish them by playing how I want (one of my most used (I don't use all of them only some of them make of that as you will))

    why make me tunnel if you don't want to deal with tunneling

    because it helps take off the baby weight

    key (likely one)

    totems were cleansed and I didn't want to tryhard so I took the easy way out, sorry (X) for tunneling you

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317426#Comment_2317426

    Of course you can ask people why they tunnel, here's a demonstration for you now read closely if you want to repeat what is stated below

    "why tunnel"

    that remarkable statement leads to such elegance in return such as

    why does spiked Arnold palmer taste so bad

    deep vein thrombosis

    what are you complaining about without me you wouldn't have a match in the first place

    because I only have 700 of this addon left and I want to cherish them by playing how I want (one of my most used (I don't use all of them only some of them make of that as you will))

    why make me tunnel if you don't want to deal with tunneling

    because it helps take off the baby weight

    key (likely one)

    totems were cleansed and I didn't want to tryhard so I took the easy way out, sorry (X) for tunneling you

    Well that flew right over your head. Guess you haven’t seen this movie then?

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317483#Comment_2317483

    Well that flew right over your head. Guess you haven’t seen this movie then?

    I didn't watch the movie but that doesn't mean it went over my head because that implies it was in there in the first place, its more like it went under my radar since I didn't know about a reference in a movie that I don't know about, its 2 layers deep.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317435#Comment_2317435

    I've only ever seen the musical, though of course I know the iconic "Get in loser, we're going shopping" I feel like I can't join in without both of us confusing each other

    I didnt even know there was a musical version?! I guess I'll have to watch the musical, you watch the original, and then we can resume this banter ^^

  • Glad I'm not the only one who feels this, I always say sorry to myself for the killer when I use it.