Let us prefer a killer in matchup
Obviously not too strict so people who play less popular killers can still find matches but if I wanna go up against Myers or Pyramid Head it would be nice to prefer them when I que.
Obviously not too strict so people who play less popular killers can still find matches but if I wanna go up against Myers or Pyramid Head it would be nice to prefer them when I que.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like this idea in theory. But I have a feeling Spirit, Twins, and Nurse players (along with a few others) would have terrible queue times with this. They shouldn't be punished for the killer they like to play.
Matchmaking is janky enough as it is. We don't need to constrict the algorithm further by having killer priorities or exclusions.
Sure you might get the killer you want, but you'll end up paired with a rank 1 survivor and a rank 18 survivor after a longer queue time.
Inb4 people only que for clown/trapper/trickster...
"I'd like to go up against an easy Killer.."
See where this is going? Do not give players control over who will be their murderer.
I guess lol I'm just a casual player. I just want killers like Myers and PH instead of hillbilly or huntress
This would be highly abusable because you could equip yourself to deal with a specific killer, "prefer" that killer, and win easily. The only way I see this working is if you had to go in "naked" (no perks, no items, no offerings).