Is There A Big Difficulty Difference When Disabling Crossplay?

Anyone have any good comparison in experiences? Is crossplay off more sweaty? or is there almost no difference?

Comments

  • I know as a console player, I can tell when I am versing a PC Huntress, Nurse, and Blight, because of the moves they can pull off.

  • @Clevite said:

    I know as a console player, I can tell when I am versing a PC Huntress, Nurse, and Blight, because of the moves they can pull off.

    Funny note, as a slinger I find that console players pull off the most nuttiest sudden 90 degree turn lol

  • @VESSEL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2316314#Comment_2316314

    Funny note, as a slinger I find that console players pull off the most nuttiest sudden 90 degree turn lol

    Fair enough, I have seen some awesome spins myself

  • Xrossplay off equals less laggy matches for me for some reason even tho my ping is low. Its probably due to the different networks having to communicate with one another.

  • consoles, especially last gen, are super easy to spin around. If it's a Nemesis with his tentacle out, you can loop around the Nemmy and you'll disorient him because his game is possibly having a mini stroke. If you have DH, they're guaranteed to have one.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Xrossplay off equals less laggy matches for me for some reason even tho my ping is low. Its probably due to the different networks having to communicate with one another.

    It gets laggier for me when i have it off, boggles my mind.

  • Difficulty to find a match, yes.