BHVR Please.
Stop doing this to me.
I say "It's probably gonna be 18 or 19" at the end of the match as as joke, I don't want to actually be right.
Tagged:
Mod
Stop doing this to me.
I say "It's probably gonna be 18 or 19" at the end of the match as as joke, I don't want to actually be right.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been over a year and we still can't track our progress of a challenge mid game π
I mean, in their defense. If they introduce something like that, theyΒ΄ll break something completely different on the way, because of the spaguetti code. Better save than sorry. π
Honestly!
I don't care if I have to throw the game to get the last point for the challenge, because I swear to god this is the third time this has happened to me tonight.
Amateur
(yeah I know how to take screenshots, ok?)
You are not alone
Ohhh I've had this, I think it was one of the timed ones and I was 1s off at the end of the match! :)
Not even close buddy!
My favorite was the challenge to get chased by the killer for a total of 320 seconds.
I was 5 off.
Had that exact same thing happen to me for a gen time challenge.
The black bar wasn't even a pixel, it didn't e x i s t
That should be illegal π
It's like a curse
"Heal other survivors for a total of 10 health states, ok"
*first match happens*
"6 out of 10, not bad, I should be able to finish it next match"
*second match*
"9Β½ out of 10, FFS, I hate everything"π
(Yes, I want an in-game counter for this kind of challenges)
Play legion for that challange. You get to stabby a lot
Unhook 19/20 survivors
Next match Killer: Im gonna tunnel u so hard.
Repair a total of 10 gens coop
Every killer in EU: So suddenly Discordance is our favourite perk :)