DbD RE Chapter's best selling on steam this month
so... please, fix the issues so people can actually play.
Cause lbr, if the performance issue and bugs causes a mass refund, dbd will be dead for good
Tagged:
Trusted
so... please, fix the issues so people can actually play.
Cause lbr, if the performance issue and bugs causes a mass refund, dbd will be dead for good
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel bad for the RE fans who came to play the new map only to discover it's been disabled.
I've played against just 2 killers other than nemesis since he came out. On console its not that great atm as killer.
exactly.
like, I hate the idea of crunch in gamedevelopment, but we are at the point were it is necessary for the game. Event's set to start in a few and the game is unplayable to a lot of people.
(someone estimated that on steam alone there SHOULD be aroudn 80-90k people average now, but we're at 60k average
Dont worry the issue in this game come after the 2 hour mark so the game wont get many refund
Are Q times really counted into the playtime?
Could you tell me where you can see that, please?
Even if the chapter was bug free id still feel bad for them when they get paired against red ranks at rank 18.
here's one link https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1407418917727965184?s=20 (they are usually very reliable with this)
Okay, thanks for that.
Yes the second you open the game the playtime start. So lets say you like the opening and watch the opening over and over again then this will count in your playtime.
granted, it's from last week, (current week it's not in the top ten) but still. with how many people bought it and were excited, this could go very awry if the devs don't find and fix the issues before the event
this was sarcasm. cause the issues start long before the 2h mark
I got blue screened 3 times last night, to put that into perspective ive been blue screened once in the last 4 years before that. 3 times in one day, sheesh.
I can't find anything about re selling that much are you sure
I'd be disappointed too. Been a die hard fan for a while now, playing it almost every day. Then suddenly this freezing becomes a thing, and I refuse to play until it gets fixed, it's that bad. They really screwed the pooch this chapter.
I feel bad for the RE fans that heard it was only console that has issues. It must genuinely be terrible, trying to play your new favourite killer only to end up playing an interactive slide show.
But I thought the game was dying