So... I really like Bite The Bullet.
With the exception of Nurses Calling, and the current Stridor bug, it’s very satisfying when the killer is starting to head your direction, and being able to freely finish healing yourself, or someone else, without worry of being detected, including if i flub a skill check (handy against Huntress Lullaby).
There have been times I’ve been healing just behind something, with the killer just metres away doing a search, and I manage to get away with finishing a heal.
Feels good.
Comments
It should hide aura, otherwise I think the perk is perfect.
I’d like that too, but I think that’s just being greedy.
Run object of obsession with it and you'll know.
yes bite the bullet + object of obsession. What an amazing perk combination that is. It's not like they don't actually work together. /s
I feel like that could easily be exploited though. A survivor who is comfortable with being injured could pair self care and bite the bullet to negate many aura reading effects. For example, they could stay injured and when they see that someone is about to be hooked, start self caring for the 4 seconds then go back on their gen. Although, maybe it'd be fine as they are using 2 perks to achieve this. Don't really know how I'd feel about it to be honest.
This is very true.
I’m not the biggest fan of it but it might have space in my autodidact solidarity build we’ll see
I really want to see if I can lose a phasing Spirit by healing myself in chase
Currently there’s a bug where Stridor counters it.
If you are using Solidarity, try using Resurgence. I haven't been able to test it out yet but it should allow you to heal fully after healing a survivor for just one health state.
I have tested it and it works extremely well.
Nice! I was really hoping it would work.