Lethal pursuer

This perk should be used more

Comments

  • Feel free to use it more!

  • I prefer having 4 perks by the 10 second mark of the match.

    Besides, with what that perk shows me half the time, it may as well be renamed "Depressed Pursuer."

  • @Laluzi said:

    I prefer having 4 perks by the 10 second mark of the match.

    Besides, with what that perk shows me half the time, it may as well be renamed "Depressed Pursuer."

    Because it shows how stupid spawn points are

  • It's one of my favourite perks honestly.

    Really good combo with Corrupt Intervention

  • @Laluzi said:

    I prefer having 4 perks by the 10 second mark of the match.

    Besides, with what that perk shows me half the time, it may as well be renamed "Depressed Pursuer."

    As a killer used to Corrupt, Ruin, etc the idea of giving up entire perk slots for early pressure is nothing new. It’s easily one of my favorite perks on many killers