What Nemesis on Console looks like
Demonic Gadfly playing Dead by Daylight
Every. Single. Time.
I probably should have just punched him :/
Demonic Gadfly playing Dead by Daylight
Every. Single. Time.
I probably should have just punched him :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nemesis is a hot mess on comsole right now I can't vs him without my game freezing and his zombies just glitch into everything or have zero clue that I'm stalking behind them waiting for them to pass the gen.
"Yeah, we test our things before release."
Yeah i laughed at that too
it was tested on pc not console
A dev said they test on multiple devices
Somehow before watching this clip I feel like it’ll have the following
Edit: I called the FPS part
He appears to play fine on series x at least. :/
Fps lol
Been trying to get one for 8 months :/
I had fps drops when trying to use my tentacle on pc yesterday, making me miss pretty much all of them. Ugh.
Was it though?
WAS IT though?
No.
There needs to be a ptb on consoles. Other games have done this long ago
it wasnt