Sooo Halloween Kills is on the horizon

I truly hope that the new movie is good and maybe offers some new ideas for Dbd Myers maybe he can finally get a bit of a rework and not just a fancy skin

Comments

  • His main issues are that he starts really weak and his power is limited to a certain amount of uses, which is just stupid if you ask me.

    But it would be kinda hard to rework him without getting into Ghostface territory, gotta be careful about that.

  • @Zokenay said:

    His main issues are that he starts really weak and his power is limited to a certain amount of uses, which is just stupid if you ask me.

    But it would be kinda hard to rework him without getting into Ghostface territory, gotta be careful about that.

    I believ he is very balanced

  • I hope they don't change the ability to kill people with a tombstone. Actually feels like I'm in a horror game or feel like a killer when it's a tombstone match.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I truly hope that the new movie is good and maybe offers some new ideas for Dbd Myers maybe he can finally get a bit of a rework and not just a fancy skin

    But a rework is bhvr doing work for free. Skins are doing less work for actual pay.

  • @CornHub said:

    I hope they don't change the ability to kill people with a tombstone. Actually feels like I'm in a horror game or feel like a killer when it's a tombstone match.

    Both addons or just the Ultra-rare Tombstone?

    The purple one is so busted atm

  • doubt it will matter... since the dbd license only covers the original movie

  • A new Michael mask thats half burnt would be dope af

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I truly hope that the new movie is good and maybe offers some new ideas for Dbd Myers maybe he can finally get a bit of a rework and not just a fancy skin

    I like that they released a killer like clown and added more to his power and lifespan, they should do that with every killer