Nemesis causing at least 1 dc per game.

I have gone against at least 5 nemesis so far today and every time someone is dcd in mid run. I see their character, actively running and then dc randomly. They need to disable him till they fix him because it is literally making games impossible.


P.s. I have also just now been forced out the game myself. It has even caused my Xbox live to stop working for a few seconds. Whatever code they used or patched seems to be affecting routers as well and I play on xbox and have never had this issue where I am booted off of xbox live or my internet connection. I have fios gigabit and I can say connection is consistent all the time. I also am connected to my 5g signal only for gaming.

Comments

  • If i see someones DC against Nemesis's its because most of the time theyre hard tunnelers from my experience. Cant blame lol

  • DCs are extremely rare for me. Albeit they have been more common the past few weeks but I'll go days without seeing a single DC.

  • @Venzhas said:

    If i see someones DC against Nemesis's its because most of the time theyre hard tunnelers from my experience. Cant blame lol

    Yes its bad even after the dc

  • The game is causing DC or players are DCing?

    I don't think Nemesis is worth DCing over but, then again, I'll play through anything, even a sweaty Spirit.

  • @stikyard said:

    The game is causing DC or players are DCing?

    I don't think Nemesis is worth DCing over but, then again, I'll play through anything, even a sweaty Spirit.

    The game causing dcs

  • I've been bingeing Nemesis for all of my killer games and haven't noticed anything like that. Today's games haven't featured DCs, and yesterday's games' DCs were all very deliberate (right when I was about to death hook a survivor, or right after they got downed.)

  • I get noticeable frame stutter and crashes on survivor during Nemesis games. Normally get 140 fps no problem. This chapter wasn't even remotely ready for release. It needed another 3 months in the oven....like every other chapter they put out.