Who else thinks the hillbilly needs a rework (no biased answers)
I just got through getting one shorted by the hillbilly regardless of all my perks
regardless of jack. Please no biased answers when I ask does this “power house” of a killer
is in a dire state and needs a rework and really needs the developers attention please vote with honesty and unbiased opinions thanks and I’ll see u in the fog 👌
Comments
Meanwhile on "The Game" I have literally never been sawed when I am near a pillar because his hit boxes are so screwed that the game auto hits the pillar instead of me.
He needs his rework reverted as he is so buggy and glitchy(with worthless add-ons to boot) that I feel bad for billy players.
He needs a rework to not be so god damn miserable to play as, not a nerf. There are a dozen killers better than him right now. It's been almost a year since his rework, they should scrap all the basekit changes they made to him and fix his POV/animation issues. He was the most perfectly balanced killer in the game before they hobbled him
He needs to be unreworked
although his "rework" was a nerf.
What this guy said.
Yep, he needs a solid rework-buff. Used to be one of the fairest killers in the game, now his backrevs are luck-based, his hitboxes are insane, his add-ons mostly suck, and his overheat is oppressive.
He needs a rework that will make him less unbearable to play as.
His nerf must be reverted. It is the logical thing to do.
I think overheat should be removed, it just makes him so unfun to play.
Overheat is such a dumb and unnecessary mechanic that it never should have been implemented
Revert the nerfs he received. Maybe don't bring back saw charge time add-ons though. They were kind of busted, especially when stacked.
I haven't felt basically anything different about Billy since before and after the Overheat addition aside from the addons. Making him able to get a speed boost while overheated could be a good addition though that could win over players.
I feel like a proper rework would be nice but aye, just my opinion 🤷♂️
People make more noise about Hillbilly than they really should.
Could Hillbilly use changes? Yeah, debatably he could- although to play devil's advocate I do believe there's plenty of room to argue that he doesn't need changes so I don't think it's as one sided as the conversation may seem despite the results of this poll.
However, the use of the word "dire" and the phrase "in dire need" is what really turns me off here and I will say is just not an acceptable term / phrase to use in relation to Hillbilly. Because unlike Hillbilly there are killers that haven't been changed significantly who have needed changes for literal years. Clown, Pig, Legion, Trickster, Trapper, (I would add Plague to this list but for slightly different reasons) THESE are the killers that are in ACTUAL dire need. These are the killers with historically low pick rates by comparison to the rest of the killer cast and with inadequate powers and abilities them unsuccessful in power, or arguably even worse in fun factor to play as or against.
There is very little reason and reward to pick these killers over anybody else in the cast.
(yes I understand that with each bullet point they got longer and became more and more of a rant).
And ya'll have the audacity to say that the HILLBILLY who has chase potential, map mobility, and an instant down all in the same kit is in DIRE NEED??? Because you can't deal with the idea of having a cooldown?????? Really?
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Say what you will about Hillbilly and whether or not he needs changes, but if he does need changes he is at the very BACK of the queue as far as need-based killers go.
Cancel the rework and id like to see him without the cooldown now billys are extinct they used to be the most fun killer to play against in my opinion up there with demo
@Seiko300 was right but i arrived to this poll a year too late and all The killers that he liste that acctually needed changes already got changes so maybe its time in 6.1.0 After The aniversary just like The Nerf, how ever i dont know if The heat should or should not be removed like there could be movement speed addons while revving that he couldnt use to 100% effectiveness if there was a heat mechanic but i dont know if it should be like that how ever i do think that either if they choose to keep or remove it when he eventually gets his second rework The thing that has to GO The most is the ######### Sun that has been place both on his map and his chainsaw, bro its Dead BY Daylight not in Daylight, jokes aside i do really think that The visual heat glow should GO either way in my opinion its distracting AF
I think he just needs a little facelift here or there - nothing major. His power is more than fine - adding a little direction or secondary ability would be more than enough to bring him back up to speed. I really don't think he needs a major rework.