Sick and tired of no MNK on console
I am sick and tired of not being able to use MNK on Xbox. They added cross play but not cross progressing for some ######### reason and dont allow you to use the controls you want on console? More than that they add cross progression to Stadia and Switch, the two platforms that not a single ######### sole plays on. That is worse than them not having it at all. Behavior saw we wanted cross progression and spit in our face. Its ######### rediculous that Behaviour CHOOSES to make Hillbilly, Nurse, Doctor, Plague, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid head, Blight, Nemesis, Trickster, Twins, Demo, and Huntress SIGNIFICANTLY worse on console for no ######### reason to the point that many of them are completely unplayable. Controller suck so much for these killers that it isnt worth playing them. I am not buying more than half the killer roster again and spending another 400+ hours grinding BP just to be able to ######### use half the killers at their intended strength (which for most is C-D tier anyway). These killers could be fun to play but console players would never ######### know.
Comments
You realize it's not up to them whether or not they add cross progression, right? They've been very clear it's up to Microsoft and Sony. Nintendo and Google are probably just easier to work with when it comes to these decisions.
As for MNK Support, I don't know. They've said it's very hard to integrate.
True, the console manufacturers would have to integrate such things (even a Microsoft 360 controller will not work on Microsoft PCs without an additional adapter to make the two recognize one another) or, at the very least, allow a third party to do so. As popular as some M&K games are, my guess is that there isn't enough demand for console manufacturers to deem it economically viable. Or that's their belief, at least.
you realize almost every game that has cross play allows MNK on console right?
Really? No, I guess I didn't. Then again I don't have any of the new consoles so I suppose I wouldn't, I only play on the PC or the Lite.
Buy a pc… imagine buying a console and sitting at a 20 inch monitor complaining about not being able to use a m&kb 🤣
Most of those killers aren't really that different on controller Vs M&K, its mostly just Nurse, Huntress and Deathslinger.
Which isn't to say it shouldn't be a thing, it's just not as impactful as console players might think it is. Which, if anything, is just another reason to add M&K support.
those are just the ones most affected. oni nemi pyramid demo plague hillbilly leatherface and blight especially are all majorly impacted by controller. oni cant flick well nemi cant aim as well pyramid cant aim as well, same with demo, plague cant hit ######### on controller billy is worse on controller and blight is nearly unplayable on controller.
Except I've played all of those killers on a controller and on M&K and I'm saying it's not actually that different and all of the functionality is there.
I main nurse on a controller.
As others have said Cross Progression is in the hands of Sony and Microsoft send your barbs there.
As for m&k it ain't coming, the reasons given being: it would take way too long & take way too much work to implement, plus require a UI overhaul as well.
PC gamers are so special.
you also forgot trickster since he still have recoil.
Why does the game near a UI overhaul? I get that it might take long to implement it but a UI overhaul seem like a stretch.
Also having a mnk on console would be great for people who want to use mnk on the instead of a controller and it would make all killer and some that have sensitivity problems in controller (oni, trickster, huntress,nurse and formerly blight) better to play as so not giving consoles mnk isn't a bad decision but it certainly isn't a great one.
Yeah it is virtually impossible to play trickster and actually hit someone with blades with a controller. Maybe if you practiced a buttload and were really dedicated to learning him on console, but it's such a deflating experience playing him I don't know why anyone would bother.