For all the Halloween movie fans - the new trailer for Halloween Kills

Comments

  • Holy crap this trailer looks good. The entire time my heart was beating & I had a smile on my face. Cannot freaking wait to be in theatres the day it comes out!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Looks really cool!

    Is any knowledge of previous halloween movies required? i've watched the original from 1978 but that's it.

    I believe this movie is a direct sequel to Halloween 2018 as this movie picks up on the ending of that movie. However, I wouldn't see the problem just going in blind.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Looks really cool!

    Is any knowledge of previous halloween movies required? i've watched the original from 1978 but that's it.

    The timeline for this goes Halloween 1978 -> Halloween 2018 -> Halloween Kills (The discussed movie)

  • Omg I literally can't wait for this movie to release

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Looks really cool!

    Is any knowledge of previous halloween movies required? i've watched the original from 1978 but that's it.

    As others have said the original 1978 movie and the 2018 movie are the only ones you need. I highly recommend you watch the 2018 movie as this movie picks up exactly where it left off and continues on the same Halloween night. Its a great movie and will give you a much better appreciation for the events and characters in this upcoming movie.