If anyone needs their own chase music next, it's Plague
Plague is such an underrated killer that hardly anyone plays, she is next to the twins in terms of being picked.
It would give her a fresh feeling and probably introduce people to her as well. She is a strong killer with counterplay that would be nice to see more often, I think that the new chase music and terror radius music would draw more people in, or at least help with it.
Comments
The Plague's music should be the first part of "Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield.
Probably it will probably it won't, maybe it'll good, we won't know till she gets reworked
They need to hire this guy tbh.
Considering her lobby music is among the best ones (imo) I second this.
every killer deserve their own chase music and im glad they keep making new themes for newly released killers.
I'm eagerly awaiting the day she gets her own music - her, Wraith, and Huntress are the ones I'm most looking forward to.