So, no more flickering and FPS drops?

During the afternoon I was playing with Nemesis and it was difficult for me to play, I played in Midwich with Ghostface and it was difficult for me to play due to poor optimization, now I played 3 games, 2 of survivor and 1 of killer, the performance was stable and I have not noticed no flicker, so, was it solved?

Comments

  • Still have flicker and fps drops on my ps4.

  • The flickering and frame drops have only gotten worse as of the recent patch.

    Lmao, why the hell would BHVR release a patch that literally only prevents cosmetic sets from being mixed? Lazy af.

  • downstairs working on a gen alone camera towards the outside of the map if someone gets hooked, mind you I can't see anyone else the hook or my gen, i'll lose a quarter of my frames for a couple of seconds.



    you got lucky

  • I think it's quite inconsistent. The last matches I played as Nemmy, I've had freezes sometimes and matches where I had no freezes at all.

  • Yeah if only it was like this on ps4. It's borderline unplayable. I've even seen pc players using this to their advantage.

  • Dropping alot of freaking frames on PC when i play Ghostface.

  • Nothing was solved and nothing woll ever get solved. If you get a match without fps drops it was purely luck.