To killer mains

After playing killer for 6 rounds I realized just how hard being killer is. I am so sorry for ever doubting what you killers say. I have learned my lesson. Much love from a survivor main. This concludes the killer/ survivor meeting for today😜

Comments

  • Huh, usually killers at low rank is easy 4k because survivors don’t know what to do yet. Maybe you’re going against smurfing groups, I’m not sure.

    Anyway, i suggest you to climb the ranks until at least purple. It won’t be easy, but it really helps in improving skills in both roles.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260497/to-killer-mains

    Lol now that is bait! And really bad bait at that.

    sorry I trust myself and other killer mains to tell me how hard killer is

  • Moral of the story: play both sides.

    Playing survivor makes you better at killer and playing killer makes you better at survivor

  • The truth has been revealed.

  • Obviously you will think that killer is hard when you are bad at it. Practice a little and you will se how it actually is.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260497/to-killer-mains

    Lol now that is bait! And really bad bait at that.

    Speaking out of experience?

  • @LylakLavender said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2303793#Comment_2303793

    It's not bait. I really honestly believed killers were OP. Since my son plays killer he told me to try out killer myself so I could see why he was always getting angry. So I took his advice. Nothing wrong with me wanting to try and get some perspective from the opposing side. Why do people feel the need to go off on anyone who tries something different.

    Its always a good thing to get some perspective of the other side.

    I am also a survivor main, but have played killer as well, but stopped after the mori change, because there was no way for me to handle swf anymore.

    @bibibib8 said:

    Killer is hard because of swf and map.

    Survivor is hard because of teamate.

    Sums it up nicley.


    However, after 5k hours in the game, i finally come to the conclusion that killers actually can be op and oppressive. I am not the best of killers, but i got about 10-15 4ks in a row with the doctor, his calm-addons, the extended-tr-perk, and starstruck on "The game" (had so many map offerings). There was next to nothing the survivors could do, and i have no idea what i would have done. So for the first time i believe killer can be op (under certain circumstances)

  • After dealing with a bunch of Van's annoying shenanigans, I'm having a hard time trying to process this post. Is this bait?

  • @Purgatorian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304133#Comment_2304133

    They said 'this concludes the survivor/killer meeting for today' which means they ended the meeting at the end of the post *ding ding*

    I love samination XD

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    After dealing with a bunch of Van's annoying shenanigans, I'm having a hard time trying to process this post. Is this bait?

    Not sure if that's sarcasm or not but to answer your question no it's not bait. I actually did do a 360. I have come to realize that all those times I thought killers were OP was actually unfounded. Didn't realize that until i played as killer. I also found out as a killer I suck lol. But practice makes perfect or so I am told.

  • @LylakLavender said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304726#Comment_2304726

    Not sure if that's sarcasm or not but to answer your question no it's not bait. I actually did do a 360. I have come to realize that all those times I thought killers were OP was actually unfounded. Didn't realize that until i played as killer. I also found out as a killer I suck lol. But practice makes perfect or so I am told.

    Apologies for my... sarcastic tone? But, I've been falling for a lot of troll post recently haha, but.. yeah it can be hard. Trust me. I've had moments where I've gotten angry because how imbalanced it could be. I don't like being upset haha, a great streamer I watch who's a killer main is just so nice all the time. He has great tips and he always has a leveled head no matter what. If you're interested, their name is OnePunchPaddy

  • @LylakLavender said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304726#Comment_2304726

    Not sure if that's sarcasm or not but to answer your question no it's not bait. I actually did do a 360. I have come to realize that all those times I thought killers were OP was actually unfounded. Didn't realize that until i played as killer. I also found out as a killer I suck lol. But practice makes perfect or so I am told.

    It's 180. If you did a 360 you'd go completely around and end up back where you started.

    You'll suck as killer for a while. If you're a survivor main though, try just running loops in the opposite direction of what you're accustomed to. Deny fast vaults as much as you can and remember spots where you have been mindgamed in the past.

  • These comments are so awesome to read.

  • @2bitfeller said:

    The same can be said about playing survivor. Let's just all agree that the game is always terrible unless you play it full time

    yep

1 2 ›