Best value out of Lethal Persuer?

My best value I got from this is I saw Laurie going down to basement and I saw her entering locker after she hear my terror radius. Was super funny xD Ezi grab.

I wonder what are your moments or thoughts about this perk.

Comments

  • After I spawned in the match I saw that all 4 survivors were very far spread from each other, essentially one on each gen.

    The perk helped me get depression as soon as the match started.

  • @Pilot said:

    After I spawned in the match I saw that all 4 survivors were very far spread from each other, essentially one on each gen.

    The perk helped me get depression as soon as the match started.

    Understandable :-(

  • I almost did that same mistake with the basement. poor Laurie 🤭

  • Honestly i thought i knew survivors spawn but i play it on Nemesis and two times survivors spawned much closer to me than i thought. Like not even 32m away.

  • @Anniehere said:

    I almost did that same mistake with the basement. poor Laurie 🤭

    Lol good for you :D

  • Oh it's awesome. I love watching a survivor spawn on top of my Devour.

    WHY?!

  • all fun and games til your in an insta chase and 2 gens are done by that time you get one down and hook from a very short lived chase.

  • @Pilot said:

    After I spawned in the match I saw that all 4 survivors were very far spread from each other, essentially one on each gen.

    The perk helped me get depression as soon as the match started.

    Lmao, this made my laugh. Good stuff.

  • Nurse + Lethal Pursuer + Range Add-ons = many DC's

  • I can only ever see this perk being incredibly viable on Omega Blink Nurse.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    I can only ever see this perk being incredibly viable on Omega Blink Nurse.

    8C58F461-0964-406E-A3D8-99A4981F5AA8.png

    Yeah only nurse could ever use it, there’s not a metric ton of builds that it would be insane on at all.

  • Plague/Doctor. Getting your debuffs in early is the key to victory. Not that you need that perk to get Madness as Doc, but it will be more efficient.