Let’s say we were going to get a Scooby-Doo chapter….
And it was going to be based off of the, Scooby Doo 2002 film. Who would be the killer?
I go for the Luna Ghost. I always thought he looked badass and it would be cool to burn pallets and Fly, he could have an interesting power.

Comments
I don't care who the killer is, but if the devs don't give Claudette a Velma cosmetic, I will riot!
It doesn't really matter what killer it would be, but the survivor would HAVE to be Shaggy--
and one of his perks has to be hopping into a locker and randomly popping out of another locker.
I need it to be either Black Knight or Space Kook from the original series.
Or binge eating
Black Knight, sorry space kook is nice and all. But Black Knight is where it's at
I’m sure the devs will create a flying killer soon that can blow up pallets even before they’re thrown. Might even start survivors in the dying state d increase gen time to 150 seconds, plus you have to do 8 gens vs 5.
God you're a pain. They just wanted to talk about Scooby-Doo in dbd and how it'd be neat if the ghost was the killer. That's all.
That's... clever as hell.
And also, a survivor with mobility power!
It'd probably have to be very limited or completely random to balance it, but it'd be funny as hell.
And have the reason for why its happening being the Entity messing with/pranking Shaggy given how much the real ghosts loved messing with/pranking Shaggy throughout the show.