What are you supposed to do with Freddy pallets?

I find it weird the amount you can use got nerfed.


When I play with them I feel like I am a killer without power. A lot needs to go down in the match before they can start to be useful and usually by then it's too late. At least before I could pair it with slow-down add ons and get a little out of it.

He always had some terrible add ons and why didn't those get addressed? The add ons that involve skill checks are completely pointless as NOBODY fails skill checks on purpose to wake up anymore. Those might as well be deleted.

If they drop a pallet 60 seconds of blindness. Big deal? This literally does nothing. If I down someone by the time they're unhooked it's worn out. See their aura? Again....so what? 90% of the time you're chasing them what good is that.

Not to mention his Iri add ons are now sooooo bad. 15 seconds of blocked exit gates when they open? So an even worse version of Blood Warden? If you're going to use Blood Warden you plan for it ahead. This add on is just better off not even used. Then his other....start in the dream world. Again BIG DEAL. Skill checks that no one uses to wake up wont work.

Comments

1 2 ›