Who are you in Dead by Daylight?

How would you describe how you see yourself in DBD?

How would you describe yourself in DBD from the point of view of other people who see you?

How do you treat the version of you that other people see?

Which "you" do you consider more valid?

Comments

  • I am Dwight without glasess with Kate personality. People loves me, i love them. But i can be Nea sometimes (annoying part).

  • I see myself as someone like Steve, with a mix of Kate personality, and a bit of Leon if I'm going to be honest. I'd say people may not love me or care that much for me and I honestly would expect that, I'd be fine with but I'd still be willing to help them regardless. I'd say I would save my own hide when I need to and I can be cowardly, but I'd still put up a fight for others regardless of how they think of me.

  • I main Kate but I switch between Nancy and her a lot to play. But for personality I would say I am really nice in and out of game. If I lose I don't message people and yell at them I just go on. No point in fighting over a game. Some people are jerks while others are nice. It's a love hate relationship. I am very non toxic. Don't like toxicity at all.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I am Dwight without glasess with Kate personality. People loves me, i love them. But i can be Nea sometimes (annoying part).

    You’re not annoying :)

  • I would be Jake, since we’re both gay

  • I'm a Trapper who had enough of this ****, grabbed a cowboy hat and a gun and went wild.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    I'm a Trapper who had enough of this ****, grabbed a cowboy hat and a gun and went wild.

    LOL. Love it!

  • David King. It's what all my Dbd friends said when he came out: A pugnacious prick that doggedly protects his only friends.

  • David.

    The chad amongst my friends.

  • @SoapNSpook said:

    How would you describe how you see yourself in DBD?

    How would you describe yourself in DBD from the point of view of other people who see you?

    How do you treat the version of you that other people see?

    Which "you" do you consider more valid?

    I’m a casual player (survivor usually). I like to play the game and get points. I still have things I want to improve on. I play most evenings with a group of buddies who are also not top tier players. I usually play Dwight or Bill. Lately it’s Jill


    sadly the game is becoming more and more killer sided to the point 9/10 rounds aren’t fun at all. Killers get 4K if I’m solo or with friends almost every game. I’m a rank 5 at moment.

  • I genuinely dislike people, so.. maybe Yun Jin? If that's her name, the survivor that came with Trickster, but not selfish. Maybe arrogant, so David as well.