Framerate issues after new bugfix patch
My game has been almost unplayable after this new patch, I keep getting massive fps spikes out of nowhere. Is this happening to anyone else? (More than usual lol)
I play on PC btw.
My game has been almost unplayable after this new patch, I keep getting massive fps spikes out of nowhere. Is this happening to anyone else? (More than usual lol)
I play on PC btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep,last gen and a lot of PC players currently deal with terrible performance issues
Yeah, everything is running smoothly and out of nowhere I'm running at like 10 fps for a solid 15 seconds and then it goes back to normal. I thought it was my pc at first, but everything seems to be running fine expect for dbd :(
Wow!
I thought this problem is happening only for me. My computer is not best, so i thought my computer is problem. So that is happening to other guys too!
Oh gosh, fix your game BHVR.
Wait they messed it up again? You have got to be kidding me. 🤦♂️
Yeah, i've been experiencing this too. My FPS drops to like 20-30fps for like 3-4 seconds, happens about like once a minute or every 90 seconds. Didn't have this issue before this update.
Go to DBD steam launch options and add "-dx12 -high -preload". Thank me later!
That doesn't help the majority of the playerbase.
So now we need a bugfix... for a bugfix. Amazing.
Yep. They didn't fix a thing.
i play on switch and the game was actually fine for the most part in my play session
These are placebo, please don't mislead people. I have a Ryzen 5 5600x and 3060 Ti, still experiencing performance issues after the hotfix today.
I haven't played the game yet today but I know that before the RE DLC my game was getting frame drops at least (and usually only) once per session: I could play for several hours and at some point, usually earlier than later, my game would turn into a slideshow for anywhere between ten and forty seconds. After the RE launch that issue disappeared.
Again, please note that I haven't played since the hotfix that arrived (to my understanding) today. My PC is pretty decent so if I can join the list of those who can confirm framerate issues, I will come back here and do so.
Not really placebo, Hadn't I noticed a difference, I wouldn't have recommended it to other players. My FPS is usually around 120, but it would constantly drop 20 / 30 frames and then back up to 120 with some stuttering, after I set those launch options, my FPS is rock solid 120, smooth as butter, and I could play for hours without it dropping one single frame.