Ranking up overnight
So I went to bed at rank 14 (3pips), woke up this morning at rank 12(1pip). Why the rank reset during the night and why did my rank go up instead of down?
So I went to bed at rank 14 (3pips), woke up this morning at rank 12(1pip). Why the rank reset during the night and why did my rank go up instead of down?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, Devs?
Sit tight a dev will be with you any minute now
any minute now...
Dont worry, your call is very important to is *Loud low quality music screeches at you*
Screech...If you'd like to make a call. Please dial 1 and then the area code. Please try your call again.....BEEP.
The only explanation I can think of is that a little while ago (a few days? a week? I don't remember the exact date?), pips were not counting for me and I was stuck at rank 12 0 pips, but after I ended the session and restarted DBD some time later, all of the pips that I gained and lost had been applied retroactively. This may have been what happened to you?
that makes sense, thank you