QOL change to head on
So if you used or had a teammate with blast mine you’ll know when it activates the gen that has it will become shiny. I think we should do this to head on to make it better in solo Queue games
Thoughts on this?
So if you used or had a teammate with blast mine you’ll know when it activates the gen that has it will become shiny. I think we should do this to head on to make it better in solo Queue games
Thoughts on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a great idea, I support it since head on is the only exhaustion perk that I do use consistently.
Great idea actually, let teammates know Head on is in play
Same here. I use Bl occasionally but Head on is too fun to not use
That is actually a good idea. And, for some reason, it gave me flashbacks from the good ole' days, when you could see everyone's auras when inside of a locker.
That is a good idea. Can we also fix the hitbox?
I forgot about that actually. There were less aura perks back then though so it wasn’t that bad I guess
Exactly, head on is one of those addictive perks to not use, and your idea would help a lot for solo queue head on.
Short story: I was solo like usual, my build constantly uses meme perks like head on and pebble, if the other survivors knew I had head on I could've helped, so the killer in egc asked me if I was swf because I managed to head on save once, I just said nope, I don't usually play swf, apparently the killer liked that and sent me a friend request.
Imagine all the nice things I could've done if people knew I had it
That too but knowing the devs and hitbox Cough huntress cough it’s not going to happen
I literally got hit through a wall the other day.
I dodged a Meg jumping out of a locker, she went back in, I moved forward after she entered the locker and got stunned.
BHVR please
Yeah it seems to have almost a lingering hitbox like when you medium vault it’s weird
It didn't make that much of a difference in the long run, but it was a nice extra detail.
But then again, you know how am I. Probably the most old fashioned player in the community.
This is a pretty great idea. The best part is even if a sandbag leads a killer to your locker, you can stun the latter and still escape. If this change happens, I'm bringing this perk to my sandbag with friends session.