Should Michael Myers get new skins??
I think he needs some new mask variations
I think he needs some new mask variations
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As bad as the Rob Zombie remakes were, I loved his look in the first movie and would love a cosmetic based on that look.
Share my post then brother let’s make it happen 🤘
He should, seriously. I wanna see more than the sad excuse of an alternate costume (the hospital gown, eugh) be available for purchase. A Rob Zombie outfit would be amazing, as would having the Halloween 4 Maskless Myers (all bandages), or the 2018 mask.
That'd be cool, people might stop using that dumbass gown
He doesn't have that many cosmetics, so I don't see why not.
I actually like the gown!! It's scary lol
If there isn't any red tape and the sides can agree, I'm all for it.
At the very least Michael could/should have alternative masks.
It would be nice to have a weathered mask and a burnt mask, for example.
I would like one from the newer remakes
More options is never a bad thing.
Myers needs rework, not skins
Only good masks for Michael are the original H1 (1978) *best one, and maybe, Halloween 2018. All the others are laughable or look like chicks that thin their eyebrows too much. IMO
Give me a spooky ghost sheet Myers please and thank you. :>
More cosmetics duh, but yes more skin faces
He should have a couple of skins as throwbacks to the other non-cannon movies.
There should 100% be one from the most recent film installment with his terror radius music changing to the John Carpenter soundtrack. Imagine the chase music being something from Halloween 2018.
Can't see why not. Having Old Man Michael would be especially nice. Just don't bring that alien abomination from part 5.