Who is your main and why?
I know I shouldn't ask this because I don't have a main as killer. But my main for survivor is Jake and that is because when I started playing about 4 years ago not many people mained him. I love his back story and I think he looks rugged and bad ass. Can't mess with us Sabo Mains!!! lol When I say I don't have a main for killer it is because I love them ALL equally Even killers like clown and trickster ahah
Comments
Killers I main are Doc, Nurse and Nemisis!
Survivors would be Jill and one of the very rare Ace mains.
Killers :
Survivors :
Trapper: because he is so satisfying to play when someone steps in your trap.
Deathslinger: because of the sick shots you can do with him and his creepy laugh after a hit.
As a survivor main I trade my characters. I'll work on one for a while, max out the build that I like, perhaps prestige him or her. My first main was Meg because I think she's cute (or gorgeous, if going by her fortune teller skin). Once I III-50'd her (which, as I look at that sentence, sounds oddly sexual) I moved on to prestiging some of the other characters. I'm working on Kate now, which I've been looking forward to for quite some time, and I think Jeff will come next.
After a lot of experimenting and trying to overcome the anxiety I have when playing as killer and having all the match's focus on me, I have finally found my first killer main in The Doctor. I've been having a lot of fun with him and it's great to finally be able to actually play the game once the sun goes down.
Nurse because I hate being looped.
Survivors: Started as Claudette for her healing ability and mained her for years. Now a toss up between David and Tapp.
Killer: Mirror Myers lol
Survivor - Laurie because Halloween and first p3 survivor
Killer - I play everyone, favourites include Nemesis (Love RE), Huntress (Fun), and Blight (Bouncy boy is fun)
Huntress, because throwing hatchets never get old.
Ace, because I like his cosmetics.
Nancy, because I like the model and original character from the series.
Nurse, because I like her aesthetics and her power.