Another thought experiment...
I've been thinking again on dumb ways to ridiculously change up the gameplay in overpowered and stupid ways.
In no way do I think this should be implemented or tested with, I just like to think of these dumb scenarios.
What would happen in a game where base movement speeds were doubled on both sides?
Comments
The game would crash cause it would never be able to handle exhaustion perks ๐
I'd like to imagine you would slow down to 150% from 200% because technically, I didn't say that movement speed Perks would be doubled.
Survivors move at 4 meters per second (i think). Double is 8. 150% of 8 is 12 (I think). 150% of 4 is 6. So youre still moving WAY faster at 150% of double the normal speed.
For context spirit phases at 7 meters per second roughly
you thought blight was coked up before?!?!? you've seen nothing yet!
I know that, I'm just thinking it would be funnier if they took your speed down, because in the description of Perks like Sprint Burst and Lithe is says specifically you go at 150% speed.
I see what youre saying, 150% speed of normal speed, not the doubled speed. That would be hilarious lol
Would Nurse just be using Instant Transmission at that point?
Imagine double killer speed with bloodlust and max PWYF stacks.
I'm just imagining that the walking/running animation don't speed up along with the movement so you have survivors and killers ice skating everywhere.