Devotion lvl?
Okay so I just hit player lvl 100 and now I am back to lvl 1 and now I only get 30 shards?!
Okay so I just hit player lvl 100 and now I am back to lvl 1 and now I only get 30 shards?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You go through the early levels much faster so get less shards, later levels are slower but you get more
Rip.
Devotion rewards coming 2032
You forgot a 0
So you can prestige your overall level? Okay that makes sense.
omg hype xd
Yeah thats what devotion levels are. You get to level 100 and it drops you back down to level 1, but youll notice a 1 now below your level. Eventually youll be level 1 devotion 2 etc
Body is 1 character too short.