Abnormal high DC rate after mid-chapter patch??
Sorry, but I'm SO frustrated right now. Just trying to get the "survive 1 time with Adam Francis" - daily.
1st match - 1 hooked, objectively bad teammates. OK
2nd match - 2 survivor DC right at the beginning of the trail. Me and the other teammate didn't make it. Hm. Ok try again
3rd match - another 2 survivor DC after getting hooked once. Something odd?
4th match - very good teammates, thought now I finally I will escape. NOPE. Killer (huntress) got 2 hooks, and when the gates were powered on and still all 4 alive, she DCs. Daily still not completed.
5th match - very long match, maybe 20-25 minutes against Doctor (he had 3 gen strategy) - Doctor DCs when the gates were powered.
6th match - 2 survivors were kicked while loading into the game. Also didn't make it against nurse.
#########??
I never experienced something like this before. For today, I just have enough ... ![]()
Are these actual DCs or did the patch skrew something up? Anyone know?
Comments
this trend will continue until survivor nerfs stop.
Not to mention the killers DCing when they see offerings they don't like. It's frustrating losing that stuff as I don't have much of it.
I'm hoping this is just a bug with the new patch and people are just failing to load in? Is DCing really this prevalent? It's a little absurd tbh. The week leading up to this patch wasn't that bad.
I've been having a lot of connection issues lately. I hope it's not just me, and that a hotfix will be rolled out at some point.
I'm sorry survivors are so bad at this game.
Except they aren't. It's nice that you have to lie to make it like "wahhhh I'm actually bad and using crutches." wasn't the case when it was and still is. I could only imagine what people would be saying if the DS nerf went live as was planned.
i'm sorry that only crybaby killer threads get implemented into the game instead of the other way around. last time u seen a nice patch for the survivors?
Most of the top streaming players who play both killer and survivor at rank 1 have repeatedly said survivors were due for nerfs. When you can pretty much only play nurse or billy at rank 1 to consistently beat players who are clearly worse than you, there's a problem.
But hey crybaby survivors gonna cry.
9 perks buffed qol changes for survivors
3 killer perks qol changes for killers
Nerf vaulting Nerf camping
Totally killer sided. You guys are amazing.. Instead can you go to the wiki and read the bugs, buff and qol changes for survivors? Would be great thank you.
I'm no saying the killers need to be too strong but at least stronger than one survivor being 4v1 and still I see survivors threads everywhere whining about the last patch that i love especially for survivor prospective. I can go crazier with builds, sabo hooks if I want to change play style, be more altruistic or more solo. Come on, how people cry about one of the most balanced patch I've seen for a long time, in general not only DbD related.
Funny how you lie by saying killers threads etc when all I see are the opposite but okay, if makes you feel better