Reducing the grind while also balancing the game a bit AND giving more time for health updates.
There are some perks in the game right now, that doesnt belong to a specific character yet. (for example monstreus shrine)
How about, instead of creating new perks you just rework (if needed) some of these perks and give them to future killers? This would reduce future grind since we wont get completely new perks and ALSO would give the developers more time to look into more serious stuff instead of thinking and developing new perks.
At the same time perks like monstreus shrine could finally get the love they deserve!
Comments
They really shoukd buff the crap out of those perks
Okay, but here's the problem: I WANT new perks. People are less likely to buy a killer if they just use recycled perks.
Not to mention the uproar that'll be caused if you ask someone to pay for a perk they already had before it was taken away.
If you had it already, you wont lose it. They did the same with Bills perks.
Also thats why i said rework. They could and SHOULD rework them completely, which would then make them new perks.
And I also didn't have to pay for Bill, but iirc it was only consoles that didn't have to level him to learn his teachables because he wasn't in the game.
Yea but they still could do the same for the other perks. Everyone who already had them get to keep them.
Only new players would need to unlock them but it would still reduce the grind since its still atleast 3 perks less per character.
Two problems:
First, it would make new Characters really unattractive to get. Survivors would really just be Skins. And it would be harder for BHVR to advertise their DLCs, why should someone pay 7 Bucks when they already have most of the content? Only the new Killer would be new Content.
Second, it would limit the Perk Choices for new players. They would start the game with almost no Perks to get, basically only the teachables of the Character they picked. Would make it really boring.
Well, thats a point.
I still would love to see that happen tho.
All perks should be unlocked immediately, I have no time to grind through perks for every DLC i want to try.
Here is my suggestion:
But I LIKE some of those. I LIKE Sloppy Butcher and Bitter Murmer. I see NOED and Iron Grasp a surprising amount. I used to love unrelenting.
I want new perks that fit new killers. The perks imo haven't been the problem, it's the powers. The past three or four have been so boring to me that I don't want to play them.
I mean, look at Oni. His perks suck but I don't care. He's a fun killer and big man go smash.