is Clown bugged now?
I read somewhere that his power is bugged now. Is it true and how? I just wanted to play him :D
I read somewhere that his power is bugged now. Is it true and how? I just wanted to play him :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He’s totally broken. Hindered doesn’t work.
My poor, round, rolly polly boy!!!
If u hit people directly with your bottle they will not be slowed down.
I don't know how they managed to bug him like that but wow. Sad. I quess I will have to wait for hot fix to play him then.
It’s not him per say, it’s the hindered status that’s bugged.
Yes, he is.
I did some testing to see how he was broken, I can link you it if you are interested
Nemesis causes a brief hindered. As usual, when you pull a spaghetti here, a meatball falls there.
Won't be a problem for me then.
Well deserved being so underrated, strong and all!
Trappers traps seems bugged also they have a bit different color suddenly.
Trapper got his graphics revamped.
Nope,that's part of his visual rework
Hope this is the case, but if it's hindered itself then prob not.
You could just use his speed bottles, addons for duration or additional bottles and focus giving yourself a boost.
Best used at your feet at loops, when breaking/vaulting stuff, when reloading with 1/2 left.
Also good to throw directly at a survivor making distance. They keep going, you'll get a boost, if they get attracted to the gas it's usually a free hit.