God i missed the old killer theme

Don't you ever take it away again!
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It'll be gone this Friday :wink:

  • you can always buy the OST.. Michael did a good job on all of them.

  • This is the first time I've heard the original themes. I find them interesting, and I quite like them. I do hope they follow this pattern moving forward: Play the new theme until the mid-chapter, then revert to the original. I joined during the clown chapter, and I did like that theme, not going to lie. Plus the spirit's theme.

  • Honestly I wish there was an option where you can choose what themes you would like to listen to expect for event themes to make it more fair? Idk.

  • I miss the winter solstice it still remains my favourite theme with just how cold and chilling it is.
    (pun not intended)
  • I miss the winter solstice it still remains my favourite theme with just how cold and chilling it is.
    (pun not intended)
    Amen!
  • The original theme will always be my favourite...I really liked some of the latest ones, but found they got annoying fast.

  • Winter 2017 theme was my favorite. Hopefully we will get an option to choose themes in the future.
  • After 4 months of listening to the awful Clown one, the classic theme was music to my ears. Pun intended.