Is the new RE map back?
Its been a few days now... have we heard any news?
Its been a few days now... have we heard any news?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. They’ve been silent on this as well so no idea when it’s coming back.
I hope they make it brighter cause my god that place is freaking dark.
It is not.,
Temple of Purgation is also gone.
Temple is also gone? I swear I played in it, maybe I'm having some brain farts or something right now.
I’m still getting RPD badges in the bloodweb though. I wish I wasn’t because it just makes it confusing.
If it is, it was probably just today or yesterday that it happened. I saw clips of Nemesis getting caught between the stairs and doorway of the temple because he too big
Holy crap that is dumb, could've been yesterday then, I felt like I did played with nemesis in temple of purgation but probably before like you said.