Banned? Please confirm to me.

In the past, i just acted "badly" sometimes, even used hack (yes, i assume that), just in some "rage moments" (Getting owned, mocked etc). Now i got a more mature way. If i am banned, i asking for a unban, if it's possible. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:19635590

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't judge people, but then can't help but notice the 'hacker' in your name. 
  • Your past misdeeds have come back to haunt you. I suggest you learn from it, they are not going to unban you.

  • You don't have any game bans listed on your Steam account. To confirm this yourself open Steam -> Settings -> Account
    This is for permanent bans only. Temporary bans appear when you launch the game and indicate how long they last for.

    What issue are you having?

  • Hereby I confirm the bann :wink:

  • Well you do have the word "Hacker" in your name, but hey maybe I'm misjudging.

  • In the past, i just acted "badly" sometimes, even used hack (yes, i assume that), just in some "rage moments" (Getting owned, mocked etc). Now i got a more mature way. If i am banned, i asking for a unban, if it's possible. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:19635590

    oh so does that mean you won't be able to get this event rewards? ohh that makes me sooo sad, hold on I'm sure this is going to make you feel better
  • I confirm the ban confirmation ;)

  • In the past, i just acted "badly" sometimes, even used hack (yes, i assume that), just in some "rage moments" (Getting owned, mocked etc). Now i got a more mature way. If i am banned, i asking for a unban, if it's possible. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:19635590

    Ban appeals will not be discussed on the forums. This thread will be closed soon enough.
  • Bait Thread.. you reap what you sow.

  • Why bait? I jsut asking for a in-game unban. I can't join anygame :/

  • Why bait? I jsut asking for a in-game unban. I can't join anygame :/

    Dude you just admitted to hacking games because you was losing plus your name if this ain't a troll thread then your not getting unbanned and your admittance to using hacks might end up hitting you with a permanent ban or even your account and ip being banned
  • @4n71h4ck3r said:
    Why bait? I jsut asking for a in-game unban. I can't join anygame :/

    You cannot join any games because you broke the rules, a fairly simple concept you seem to be failing to grasp, as well as the fact that no, you will not be unbanned, whether you make a post about it, put it in sky writing or commission a 12 piece string orchestra to play 'Ode to the sad hacker' for the forums.

    I think people would just rather assume this is a bait thread than believe these simple concepts haven't reached you yet.

  • So you cheated and got caught because of "hacking"? If you were doing that you deserved what you got. FYI just because someone on youtube shows you how to hack something doesn't mean you are in fact a hacker. Also you probably should have created a sandbox on a virtual machine to be a "hacker".

  • Bans cannot be appealed on the forum, if you wish to appeal your ban please contact support directly - https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us