To lessen or thicken mist?
I always thicken. I don’t know why I’d ever make it easier for the killer to see me across the map, but maybe it has an advantage I’m not aware of?
I always thicken. I don’t know why I’d ever make it easier for the killer to see me across the map, but maybe it has an advantage I’m not aware of?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remeber back in the day when there were those moon offerings that made the map so dark it was unplayable? That should be brought back. Personally as survivor thicken killer lessen
Survivor or stealth killer wants it thickened, regular killer wants it lessened. Though there's not much point in lessening it, because the base amount of fog is so low that it's not going to obscure survivors anyway.
What if we made the mist... actually look like mist?
Agreed. Gotta get that Moonlight back.