Is more fog ever good for killers?

I'm not sure but I'm swaying more towards no.

Comments

  • For more stealthy killers (namely Pig / Myers [harder to see them sneaking], Trapper / Hag [hiding traps in the fog], and Wraith [harder to see cloak shimmer]) fog can be helpful, but for me personally I like being able to see Survivors from a distance as opposed to them not seeing me.
    The one exception would probably be either Mirror Myers or Wraith with his one Aura Reveal perk, but I'd much rather burn a Lery's offering than an offering to increase fog.

  • @TigerKirby215 pretty much covered everything. The trappers traps are a little harder to see in a chase as well. 
  • It could be useful for those who rely on stealth or killers have to set down traps.

    But because of the limited view range it's not exactly the best thing in the world.
  • No. It hides P3 purple flashlight Kekdettes more than it hides you.
  • It's a Claudette addon...

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    I'm not sure but I'm swaying more towards no.

    well 1 killer it will not work for, poor kruger

  • I don't even use them as Wraith or Pig. Thicker fog generally favors survivors.
    And when playing survivor, I get so mad when I see a mate is burning Clear Reagent...