PS4 running smoother!!!

Maybe it is in my head, but it really seems like the game is running a touch smoother since 2.3

I know the menus are smoother for sure. Just interacting seems to be like a few frames better?

In game, it seems to be 2-3 frames better maybe? I have no clue... it's better tough it seems.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure some sort of optimization went into consoles. I'm thankful.

@not_Queen

You guys are doing great.

Comments

  • 2-3 frames? INSANE

    Does that mean you reach the 30s eventually now? :smile:

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    2-3 frames? INSANE

    Does that mean you reach the 30s eventually now? :smile:

    I don't know how much better it actually is... but I'm noticing a definite improvement in the menus and navigation.

    The in game might be in my head, but it seems to be slightly better.

    Which is great.

  • We needed more optimizations!

  • In your head, killer gets hella lag beginning of chase and even worse now when an effect pops up.

    Still happy with the changes, but need some fps love soon
  • Hmm interesting. I had a doctor match against tryhard trash on the grim pantry... and it was in the 15-20 fps for sure

    Probably in my head I guess.

    The menus are 100% smoother. No doubt. Interaction in menus out of game is improved.

  • Like everyone else has said, it's in your head. When I'm playing killer and I see 2 survivors at once, my game will lag like a mofo if they're near me. I don't know if it's my PS4 but it's stayed the same laggy wise. Also, whenever a generator explodes, my game drops to like 2 frames.

  • Everytime I go into reappearance as spirit the frames drop like crazy on ps4 its so bad