Ashley as legendary skin for Jill

Comments

  • I honestly would love to see all of the main protagonist show up in the game that way everyone can play there favorite character. But alas we probably will not see new skins for several months :(

  • @selflessnea said:

    I honestly would love to see all of the main protagonist show up in the game that way everyone can play there favorite character. But alas we probably will not see new skins for several months :(

    yeah I know :(

  • I want rebecca chambers as a skin, my RE waifu please add her to the game...

  • When they first announced the chapter I had high hopes for Ashley too. I'm SUPER excited for what we got though and in time I'm sure they will add more cosmetics for Jill and Leon in the store. It already launched with Claire and Chris skins for them which is basically 2 more survivors without their own perks. We'll see what comes in the future for them.

  • "LEON LEON LEON LEON LEON HELPPPPP"

    Memories are flooding in hahaha.

  • rebecca chambers and sherry birkin could both be skins but in all honesty id rather have fixes before cosmetics at this point