You come across a dead survivor. You decide to loot him. What you find on him?
I reckon I'd find a Knife on David.
I reckon I'd find a Knife on David.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Playing Cards on Ace
Probably would find some 'Killer repellent' on a Blendette.
Are there no dead female Survivors? /s
I'd liberate a box of garlic bread sticks from Pizza Dwight's backpack.
But how would you ever find the body?
Haha, good one.
Bruh.
Why'd you have to make it about gender.
I'm sorry! I can't help myself!
I just love me some...
A Game Boy on Feng Min.
A can of spray paint on Nea.
A bottle of beer or a dog whistle on Jeff.
If it were the latter, I'd legitimately cry.
Would probably find an energy bar on meg