How is this even possible?
Why is this offering in the game? It is the rarest offering in the bloodweb, it's 100% chance whether it will do anything at all, and it doesn't even ######### do anything when I manage to get it to "work."
This is the second time I have "successfuly" used Sac Ward, and now the second time that I've been sent to the realm the survivors brought as an offering, regardless of my Sacrificial Ward.
Frankly, this type of lazy addition to the game is embarassing.
I'm embarassed to play Dead by Daylight, because this level of negligence is far too frequently passed off as acceptable. It's disappointing to know that trivial issues in this game are seldom revisited, and often given as little attention post-release as they had received when they were initially conceived.

Comments
I can only assume you blocked their offering but it just gave you a farm map randomly? Or do they remove that map from rotation entirely?
This happened to me once, they used a Midwich offering and still got midwich.
Basically you just got incredibly unlucky. Twice.
pretty good job so far
Once my friends brought ormond and I put this offering on purpose to not get that map because and we still got it so I don't understand too but maybe it Works only if more than one map offering is included
All the offering does is return all realms back to having an equal chance of being selected. So yeah, there's still a chance you get the same realm.
I used one once when a Macmillan offering was popped, and I got sent to Haddonfield. It can always be worse.
I also face this since it was introduced.
The thing is they put coldwind, u counter it, then a random map is chosen but coldwind is not banned during that time, so we need a system that if map x is selected and someone else use special offering to counter that x maps must be banned.
This is exactly how it should be.
A better option, in my opinion, would be to allow the killer to turn their map offering into a Sac Ward for that map specifically. That way, the killer can at least breathe a sigh of relief knowing there is one map they won't have to deal with that trial.
One of many reasons why the Sacrificial Ward is a really bad Offering. You are already burning it without any information (maybe a little bit, if you go against a 4 man SWF, you might have a higher chance of getting sent to Haddonfield or Coldwind), and you still might end up on the same Map.
Aside from removing this Offering (really, it should not exist in the first place), some changes: